NADAL® COVID-19 Ag + Influenza A/B Rapid Test.
COVID-19, influenza or just a cold after all? One test, three answers. For the qualitative detection of viral SARS-CoV-2-.
and viral influenza virus type A and type B nucleoprotein antigens in human nasopharyngeal specimens.
The NADAL® COVID-19 Ag+ Influenza A/B Test is a chromatographic immunoassay in lateral flow format for the qualitative detection of viral SARS-CoV-2 and influenza virus type A and type B nucleoprotein antigens in human nasopharyngeal specimens. The NADAL® COVID-19 Ag+Influenza A/B Test contains two internal test strips. The test is intended as an aid in the diagnosis of infection with SARS-CoV-2 and influenza virus type A and type B. It should be noted that the concentration of viral nucleoprotein antigens may fluctuate during the course of the disease and may fall below the detection limit of the test. A possible infectivity of the test persons cannot be excluded due to negative test results.
Features of the test:
- Reliable even with viral mutations.
- German manufacturer with ISO certification.
- 2-in-1 test cassette for determining both parameters simultaneously.
- Use of the same sample for both parameters possible.
- Results within only 15 minutes.
- Extraction buffer inactivates the coronavirus and thus provides safety in the test performance.
- All test components included in the kit.
- Storage at room temperature.
- Use only by medically trained personnel.
There are no reviews yet.